Product Designer - Part-time, Work from anywhere
We are seeking junior to mid level freelance Product Designers who have an interest designing modern digital products and services.
Applicants should embrace agile and human-centered design philosophies. They should be advocates for the end user and base their decisions on data. They should be opinionated about their design decisions and still be great collaborators.
This is a part-time position.
Responsibilities will include some but not all of the below:
- Collaborate with teammates to ideate, design and prototype and test major features, new applications, services, and enhancements for our digital products.
- Lead discussions and communications on our work and/or modern product design that can be integrated into our process.
- Participate in planning meetings and daily stand ups.
Skills we’re seeking:
- Ability to translate user requirements into UI concepts
- Ability to design high-fidelity mock-ups that are thoughtful
- Experience with user research methodologies and organization
- Power user of Sketch, Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knows how to use Slack, Trello, JIRA, Basecamp
- Experience crafting compelling UI copy is a plus
- Experience with Git, Github or other versioning systems is a plus
To apply for the internship:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Cover letter
- Link to portfolio or PDF attachment
About With Pulp
With Pulp is a distributed digital studio thats HQ’d in NYC.
We’re a group of artists, designers, developers and writers that enjoy making things together.
We work across verticals including with start-ups, non-profits, higher ed and private companies.
We embrace a fully-remote work culture. That means you can work from whereever you’d like and on your own schedule. We do require a few hours a week of overlap so we can synchronize activities. But otherwise, you’re free to flow.